Friday, August 12, 2011

What do vivid dreams mean?

Okay I had this dream and I'm just trying to find out why. I'm in a house and I'm standing right beside the front door. Even though I have never been in this house before, I know the whole layout. In front of me is a big thick blood streak starting at the front door and going diagnolly to the fire place. The carpet is white shag carpet. I see a man mopping it up like it's nothing. I think why doesn't he just replace his carpet? But him and his partner kill people for fun and if they were to replace their carpet everytime they killed someone then the cops would notice something was up. For some reason I know that they have lived at this house for a long time and that they plan on living there for a while. I look to my right and there is a little room. In it is a woman cleaning. She is listening to music. There are plastic bags filled with body parts all around the room. Then she looks in a bucket and there are two heads. I expected to see a man and a womans head but instead there was two men heads. Is something wrong with me? I can recount every little detail from this dream and it seemed so real it was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment